Orders & Reimbursements

Please submit orders and reimbursements to Nancy M. Arroyo in 56-070 CHS. Incomplete paperwork will result in a delay in processing.  

Need to order supplies or equipment?

EHS order form: complete all sections of the form and be sure to verify the FAU is accurate. 
Note: equipment orders above $5,000 require a sole source request form


Need a reimbursement?

Please Note:
  • The use of employee's personal funds and reimbursement for procurement of goods is discouraged and not all items purchased are reimbursable;
  •  Services should never be paid for by University employees. University policy requires that departments use appropriate procurement methods, such as low-value orders (LVOs) or purchase orders (POs). 
  • Before incurring a personal expense please consult with Nancy M. Arroyo

Supply Reimbursement: complete all sections, verify the FAU is accurate, sign and attach original itemize receipt(s) showing proof of payment (amount paid and method of payment).

  • If the receipt does not indicate the amount paid nor the method of payment (cash, check or credit card), a secondary document such as a copy of a redacted credit card statement or a copy of the cancelled check is required. 
Entertainment Reimbursement:  complete all sections, verify FAU is accurate, sign and attach itemized receipt(s) with proof of payment. 
  • If the original receipt does not show proof of payment, a copy of the individual's credit card statement or other proof of payment is required. Please redact or black out the credit card number and other non-pertinent information. 
Mileage Reimbursement: complete all sections, verify FAU is accurate and sign. 
  • Note: mileage reimbursement rate for business travel has been decreased from 54 cents to 53.5 cents per mile. The decrease is effective for mileage expenses incurred on or after January 1, 2017.
Travel Reimbursement: complete all sections, verify FAU is accurate, sign and attach itemized receipt(s) with proof of payment.
  • Claims must be submitted within a reasonable amount of time not to exceed 45 days after the end of a trip.
  • Meals are only reimbursable with an overnight stay that is at least 40 miles away from the University or traveler's home. 
  • When an original receipt is lost and all measure to obtain a duplicate have been exhausted please include a statement why the receipt is not available, certify the mount shown is the amount paid, and that the traveler will not seek reimbursement from any other source. 

Ordering from a new vendor?

UCLA has agreements in place with various vendors. When ordering please consider UCLA preferred vendors first. If the vendor you wish to order from is not in the UCLA System, have them complete the UCLA Substitute W-9. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing after submitting the form to Nancy M. Arroyo.

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer